Explore the mullet silhouette this summer season and pep up your little girl’s wardrobe. Featuring a bodice with a bow and a skirt with a ruffled high-low hemline, this pattern is sure to catch your little girl’s fancy. This versatile pattern can be sewn as a dress or as a top; it can be done with or without the bow across the front bodice to suit your different tastes. So come on, play with vivid hues and hemlines and create an attire to let your little princess stand out in the crowd!
* The shoulder of this pattern has been narrowed following the testers instructions.
*The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages
ranging from 6 months to 10 years and can be used many times as your child
* It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner.
* This pattern includes printable pattern pieces for the bodice and the lower curve of the hemline. All you will have to do is print and cut them out.
* The top/dress has a zipper closure and as such is easy and quick for on and off..
* The pattern contains detailed measurements to sew it as a dress or top.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form in my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. You are free to sell the finished items made from my patterns. All my patterns are protected by copyright.
Brooklyn High-low Dress or Top