Sewing Tutorial for Girls, 6 months to 10 years, Ashley Paneled Dress

Sharing is caring!

Finding the right Christmas dress for your little girl need not be a Herculean task this holiday season. You can make it in a breeze using my tutorial. This dress would be a cost- effective alternative to any boutique Christmas dress. So come on, grab your fabrics and start sewing. Let your little girl celebrate this Christmas in style!The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 6 months to 10 years and can be used many times as your child grows.
* It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner
* This pattern includes printable pattern pieces for the bodice. All you will have to do is print and cut them out.
* The dress has a button closure that runs till the waist. You can use sew on snap buttons or regular buttons if you know how to sew a button hole.
* There are options to attach the ruffles on the bodice in two different ways.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, the pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form in my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. You are free to sell the finished items made from my patterns. All my patterns are protected by copyright
$6.99

16 Comments

1. November 27, 2012 / 9:23 am

Wow, that's a very lovely dress!

2. November 28, 2012 / 3:38 pm

Wow! That dress is gorgeous. It makes me wish I knew how to sew!

3. December 4, 2012 / 2:14 am

What darling girls' clothes! Love them. Thanks for linking to Adorned from Above. I am following also. Linda

4. December 4, 2012 / 9:14 pm

You are so talented!! We hope you will come back this week! Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. This weeks party starts at 12:01AM on Wednesday and runs through Sunday night. Have a great week.
    Debi, Joye and Myrna (The Busy Bee's), Linda (Two Succulent Sisters)

5. December 7, 2012 / 6:23 am

Oh that is so pretty, truthfully how hard is it for a beginner? I can sew but I have issues with the actual cutting out of the pattern and following it.

• December 15, 2012 / 5:40 am

The pattern gives a printable template for the bodice. So cutting shouldn't be a problem.