Dress up your little lady in designer clothing without the designer price tag! These tunics are designed with knit fabrics and are the easiest to sew; no edges to finish and no serger required. If you have an ordinary sewing machine, all you need is a ball-point needle and you are off to go. These tunics can be paired with jeans and boots for Fall and Winter and can be worn with tights and capris during the Summer months. You have the option to use different fabrics like knits, fleece or even tulle for the ruffle. Create your own unique style by mixing different plains and prints to create subtle yet joyful looks.
*The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 6 months to 10 years and can be used many times as your child grows.
* It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner.
* This pattern includes printable pattern pieces for the bodice and the sleeve. All you will have to do is print and cut them out.
* All my patterns will include printable pattern pieces wherever necessary. On the other hand if the pattern can be interpreted in a few straight lines, that would be explained to perfection without the added hassle of cutting and gluing the pattern pieces.
* The dress has a button closure. You can use sew on snap buttons or ordinary buttons if you know how to sew a button hole.
* The tutorial does not include the pattern for the ruffled flower.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form in my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. You are free to sell the finished items made from my patterns. All my patterns are protected by copyright.
Price: $ 6.99