Sewing Pattern Sun Dress with Flower Basket ( pdf for sale), 2 to 9 Years

This pattern is that for an adorable sundress and a cute ruffly basket to go with it.The dress is hassle free – no zippers, no buttons! Just slip on and tie at the back of your child’s neck. It is designed with an elastic at the back for a more accommodating and comfy fit. It has a cute little basket as an accessory. The pattern explains in detail how to make the dress, the basket and the flower at the waist.

The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 2 to 10 years and can be used many times as your child grows. It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner. All my patterns will include printable pattern pieces wherever necessary. On the other hand, if the pattern can be interpreted in a few straight lines, that would be explained to perfection without the added hassle of cutting and gluing the pattern pieces.
Model Pictures Courtesy, Serena Garcia Photography.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, the pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form in my blog.
Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. You are free to sell the finished items made from my patterns. All my patterns are protected by copyright.

$6.99

17 Comments

1. Anonymous
    February 17, 2012 / 7:00 am

I love this fabric – so cute!! I am stopping by from Whipperberry and I would love if you'd visit me too!!

Amanda
    everycreativeendeavor.com

2. February 17, 2012 / 9:36 pm

Very cute dress. I've noticed you are posting this on a link party that I help host called SHOWUSYOURPLUM. The link party is for Pick Your Plum product related posts only and that is why I keep deleting your entry. If you haven't heard of Pick Your Plum, you should check them out!! Very cool stuff!!

3. February 19, 2012 / 10:35 am

very very cute! such a happy outfit!

4. February 20, 2012 / 2:47 am

Very Cute! Love the spring fabric. Stopping by via The Simple Things

5. February 20, 2012 / 5:55 pm

This is absolutely adorable!

6. February 20, 2012 / 7:33 pm

the dress is darling and I'm am glad you've linked up to Make it Monday BUT it's for free tutorials/ideas not for ones that require payment for the instructions.

Feel free to link up another time you have something of that nature to promote!
    thank yOU! 🙂

7. February 21, 2012 / 12:21 am

found your blog through the along for the ride grow your blog blog hop. now following! hugs from kansas.

8. February 23, 2012 / 3:12 am

This dress is adorable!! Love the fun colors! Thanks so much for coming to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back next week to share more ideas! -The Sisters

9. February 26, 2012 / 1:49 pm

This is such a sweet, sunny dress! Love the color and the cute lace at the bottom! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!